Spaghetti Squash with Cheesy Beef
|Top round steak||1 1⁄2 Pound, boneless|
|Seasoning salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Mini bella mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Vidalia onion||1 , sliced|
|Low sodium beef stock||4 Ounce|
|Cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
|1/3 less fat philadelphia cream cheese||4 Ounce|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2) Place spaghetti squash in microwave for 1 minute. Cut in half and clean out the insides. Place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Place spaghetti squash in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
3) Slice the steak into thin slices. Season with salt and pepper.
4) Drizzle olive oil in a preheated HOT pan and put the steak in the pan. Cook for 4 minutes and take out and place on a plate, set aside.
5) Place the sliced onion in the same pan that cooked the steak. Cook onions for 5 minutes or until translucent on a medium high heat. Add the mushrooms into the onions and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Push the onions and mushrooms off to the side of the pan and place in an open area, the butter and flour. Cook for 2 minutes on medium high heat.
6) Whisk in the beef stock into the butter and flour mixture.
7) Turn heat to high for the stock to boil and thicken up. Add in the cream of mushroom soup, PHILADELPHIA cream cheese and beef.
8) Turn heat to low and stir to combine. Take spaghetti squash out of the oven and use a fork to scrap out the squash. Plate family style by placing squash at the bottom and spooning over the beef stroganoff.
9) Garnish with fresh parsley.