Try one of Chef Antonio's favorite dishes, with yellow and green zucchini squash, the spices of Venice, and delicious Dreamfileds Angel Hair pasta. A quick dish to prepare, it's a tasty end-of-the-Summer dish that the whole family will enjoy
Angel hair pasta
2 Clove (10 gm), pressed
2 Medium, grated
Grated parmesan cheese
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1) Bring a large pot of water to the boil.
2) Meanwhile, melt the butter in a medium saucepan. Add the onion and cook, stirring, until the onion is translucent, 5-10 minutes.
3) Put in the pinch of cayenne pepper and of salt, then add the grated zucchini and the garlic and cook over medium heat until reduced, about 8 minutes.
4) Sprinkle with pepper and a little more salt and turn the heat to low.
5) When the water is boiling, add a teaspoon of salt and the angel hair and cook according to package directions (angel hair cooks quite quickly – it will take only 2-3 minutes). Drain, reserving 1/3 cup of pasta water.
6) Add the angel hair and pasta water to the summer squash and turn the heat to high. Let the whole thing reduce, then scoop into a serving bowl
7) Sprinkle with the cheese and serve immediately.
Summer squash with angel hair is the perfect recipe to make on a indoor barbecue party. However you can make this dish on outside grill also, the taste will be great. Watch the recipe video for more detail.