Try one of Chef Antonio's favorite dishes, with yellow and green zucchini squash, the spices of Venice, and delicious Dreamfileds Angel Hair pasta. A quick dish to prepare, it's a tasty end-of-the-Summer dish that the whole family will enjoy
Angel hair pasta
2 Clove (10 gm), pressed
2 Medium, grated
Grated parmesan cheese
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1) Bring a large pot of water to the boil.
2) Meanwhile, melt the butter in a medium saucepan. Add the onion and cook, stirring, until the onion is translucent, 5-10 minutes.
3) Put in the pinch of cayenne pepper and of salt, then add the grated zucchini and the garlic and cook over medium heat until reduced, about 8 minutes.
4) Sprinkle with pepper and a little more salt and turn the heat to low.
5) When the water is boiling, add a teaspoon of salt and the angel hair and cook according to package directions (angel hair cooks quite quickly – it will take only 2-3 minutes). Drain, reserving 1/3 cup of pasta water.
6) Add the angel hair and pasta water to the summer squash and turn the heat to high. Let the whole thing reduce, then scoop into a serving bowl
7) Sprinkle with the cheese and serve immediately.
Summer squash with angel hair is the perfect recipe to make on a indoor barbecue party. However you can make this dish on outside grill also, the taste will be great. Watch the recipe video for more detail.
Scrumptious Summer Squash Mixed With Angel Hair Recipe Video