1) Cut Butternut Squash in half and clean out the inside seeds and pulp.
2) Take a baking dish and spray lightly with oil so it won’t stick. Keep the baking dish aside.
3) Place Squash the inside down – you can cut each section into thirds or leave it as two halves.
4) Bake ½ to 1 hour at 325º to 350º degrees.
5) Check it by being fork tender – usually not longer than an hour.
6) Serve the squash with a bit of butter.
7) You can also scrape out the inside and serve like mashed potatoes.
8) If you want to stuff it – use whatever you like in your diet. You can use nuts – walnuts and cashews are good. You can chop or grind them. You can also use apples, raisins, onions – either a mix of them or any combo.