Creamy and delicious soup prepared with roasted butternut squash.
Roasted butternut squash
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Ground black pepper
1. Scoop flesh out of butternut squash with a spoon or cut it out with a knife.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine broth, flesh of butternut squash, garlic powder, onion powder, curry powder, salt and pepper.
3. Bring soup to a boil and reduce heat to simmer for about 10 minutes.
4. Puree soup with an immersion blender until smooth. (You can also use a blender or food processor, if desired)
5. Ladle into bowls and serve with a dollop of Lime Crema, if desired.
Try this Curried Butternut Squash Soup this fall. It is a perfect way to welcome the new season. It is rich and creamy soup that has nice caramelized flavor as the squash is roasted. You can add an extra kick to it with the lime crema as a garnish. Happy Cooking!