Simple Baked Acorn Squash
|Butter/Fat||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Corn syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven at 375° F.
2. Halve the squash lengthwise. Remove and discard seeds and fibers.
3. Prick it all over with a fork.
4. In a baking pan, place the squash in such a way that the cut side is down.
5. Bake it in an oven at 375°for 30 minutes.
6. In a bowl, mix butter or fat, corn syrup and salt. Divide it into 4 equal parts.
7. Turn the squash and fill the mixture into it.
8. Bake it for 30 minutes while basting frequently.
9. If desired, sprinkle with brown sugar just before serving Baked Acorn Squash.