Tropical Butternut Squash
|Butternut squash||2 Pound, peeled, cubed and boiled al dente (1 Piece)|
|Unsweetened pineapple tidbits||8 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Unsweetened orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated orange rind||1 Teaspoon|
1. Using a soup strainer, strain pineapple can contents. Reserve the liquid.
2. In a medium sauce pan, combine drained liquid with rest of the ingredients (apart from pineapple and squash).
3. Mix well and bring to a boil.
4. Once boiled for over a minute, remove off flame and add pineapple and squash.
5. Toss gently, place in a serving bowl and serve immediately.