Banana Squash Supreme
|Banana squash||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a shallow casserole with oil or fat.
3. To prepare squash, parboil it, drain and mash with 1 tablespoon margarine.
4. Beat eggs lightly and mix with milk and add to squash along with diced cheese and cracker crumbs.
5. Place the mixture in the greased, dot with margarine and bake in oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
6. Serve Banana Squash Supreme with a topping of cooled whipped cream or as desired.