|Acorn squash||2 Large|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. With a sharp knife, halve the squashes and scoop out the seeds and fibers.
2. Combine honey, butter and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
4. Place the squash halves in a roasting pan, cut side down.
5. Place in the preheated oven and bake them for 30 to 45 minutes or until fork tender.
6. Turn the squashes and season them with salt.
7. Drizzle the honey butter over the squashes and continue baking for another 10 minutes until well glazed and lightly caramelized.
8. Serve the squash warm or cold, allowing half per person or pare and slice before serving.