|Reduced calorie tub margarine||1 1⁄3 Tablespoon (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Apple||1 Small, cored and diced|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dark raisins||2 Tablespoon|
|Butternut squash||2 Pound (1 In Number)|
|Dark brown sugar||1 Tablespoon, firmly packed|
|Firmly packed dark brown sugar||1 1⁄3 Tablespoon (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Celery leaves||4 (Or As Required)|
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a 9-inch skillet, saute the apple in the margarine over a medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes until lightly browned.
3) Stir in the wine and raisins and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the liquid has evaporated, keep aside.
4) Quarter the squash lengthwise, discard the seeds and membranes.
5) In a 10 x 10 x 2-inch baking dish, arrange the squash quarters with the cut-side up.
6) Spoon 1/2 of apple mixture into seed cavity of each quarter and sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon sugar.
7) Add water to 1/2 inch depth into the baking dish, cover and bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, until the squash tender.
8) Place the squash on a serving platter, garnish with the celery leaves and serve immediately.
Calories 266 Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.3%
Saturated Fat 0.56 g2.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 95.4 mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g26.6%
Sugars 24.7 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 490.8% Vitamin C 85.6%
Calcium 13.8% Iron 11.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet