2 Pound, cut into 2-inch cubes (extra lean stew beef)
Freshly ground pepper
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop
1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into 2-inch cubes
6 Cup (96 tbs)
2 Tablespoon, chop
Rib eye beef bones
1. In a large soup pot heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, rosemary, and thyme and saute for about a minute.
2. Toss the beef cubes in salt and pepper and flour. Turn up the heat to med-high and add the beef to the pot. Cook until the beef is browned and golden around the edges, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the Marsala wine. Using a wooden spoon, gently stir up all the brown bits off the bottom of the pan. 4. Add the butternut squash and sun-dried tomatoes and stir to combine. Add enough beef broth to just cover the beef and squash.
5. Add your rib eye bones. Bring the stew to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
6. Season the stew with additional salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
Enjoy this fall season with a butternut squash and beef stew that is mind blowing and really easy. Take a look at this incredible video that is interesting and offers a great cooking experience. Watch this video and make this satisfying hearty meal to impress your family and friends!