Red Green & Gold Squash Platter
|Red bell peppers||1 Pound (Use 3 Medium Sized)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon peel||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sliced zucchini||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Crookneck squash slices||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sliced natural almonds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), toasted (Blue Diamond Brand)|
1. Core and quarter red bell peppers.
2. In a glass baking dish place in a single layer.
3. Cover and microwave at High power for 10 minutes.
4. In blender or food processor process peppers and remaining ingredients except squash and almonds until smooth.
5. In 9 x 9-inch square glass baking dish place squash.
6. Cover and let it microwave at High power 3 to 4 minutes, until tender-crisp.
7. Onto serving platter spoon the squash.
8. Toss with almonds and drizzle with red pepper sauce to serve.