Carrot And Zucchini Ribbons
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon (Garnish)|
1. Wash carrots and zucchini and scrape off their peels.
2. Chop off both the ends of carrots and zucchini.
3. Using a potato slicer, peel zucchini and carrots lengthwise into thin ribbons.
5. In a pan, boil water and add some salt to it.
6. Blanch carrots for 2 minutes and remove then add zucchini for 1 minute to blanch.
7. Refresh unter cold tap water and drain thoroughly.
8. Take a wok, heat some butter with oil in it.
9. Add vegetables and seasoning and toss them for 2-3 minutes until tender-crisp.
10. Garnish with parsley and serve.