While Marta is at work, Brock surprises her with a creative and easy Stuffed Acorn Squash snack! This vegan recipe makes a delicious, seasonal main course when accompanied with a salad, or a substantial side dish to go with any entree. See how he does it!
2 Clove (10 gm), chopped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Cut out the stem of the acorn squash, wash well.
2. Half the acorn and scoop out the seeds, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F.
4. In a baking dish place the squash, drizzle walnut oil over it equally.
5. Season with white pepper, stuff with garlic and beans.
6. Sprinkle salt over the squash and drizzle the balsamic vinegar.
7. Add in the nutritional yeast over the squash.
8. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes at 425 degrees F.
9. Serve stuffed acorn squash with tossed salad.
If stuffed acorn squash is your favorite then here is an easy recipe to try out. In this video, chef stuffs the acorn squash with cooked beans and then bakes them to complete. Follow him to prepare for tonight.