Squash with brown sugar and maple syrup can make a nice side dish for your Halloween party. Learn this quick and easy process of preparing squash for your dinner table. Squash with brown sugar and maple syrup goes great with roasted turkey or roasted chicken or pork.
1 Medium, deseeded and sliced
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)
1) Preheat oven to 375F.
2) Place the squash rings on a baking sheet.
3) Dot the rings with butter.
4) Season with salt, pepper, brown sugar and maple syrup.
5) Place it inside oven to bake at 375F for 40 minutes or until the squash is tender.
6) Serve with roasted chicken, turkey or pork.
This video is a creation of legourmettv. You can visit legourmettv for complete recipes, and more videos.
Are you having a hard time to decide on a delicious side dish for the Halloween meal. This sugary squash in maple syrup will make a perfect combination with turkey, chicken or pork. Moreover, this can be a perfect preparation for your veggie friends during any time of the year. Learn the easy process by watching the video and get ready with baked squash.