Sesame Brussels Sprouts
|Brussels sprouts||1 Pound (fresh)|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Clean the brussel sprouts thoroughly, and remove discolored leaves.
2. Cut off stem ends, and slash bottom of each sprout.
3. Place sprouts in a small amount of boiling water.
4. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until tender.
5. Drain, set aside.
6. Brown sesame seeds in hot oil.
7. Remove from heat; add soy sauce, sugar, and salt, stirring well.
8. Pour over warm brussel sprouts, tossing gently.