Here is a vegetable side dish recipe that's prefect for your holiday / thanksgiving table. Even if you don't like Brussels sprouts, you love Bacon and this dish will deliver...
3 , mince
750 Gram, halved (fresh or frozen)
750 Gram (fresh or frozen)
Dry white wine
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Red wine vinegar
1 Tablespoon (add more to taste)
Salt and pepper
1. Place frying pan on medium high heat, add bacon and fry until just crispy. Transfer it to a bowl, and set it aside.
2. In the same pan, drop Brussels sprouts, cook for 2 minutes or until they are browned and caramelized. Flip and repeat.
3. Add onion, butter, and wine in the pan. Stir, cover and cook for about 15 minutes.
4. Throw bacon back in the pan. Toss well.
5. Pour red wine vinegar to add flavor. Mix well.
6. Serve Brussels sprouts with bacon and pearl onions hot with grilled chicken.
Your sprouts and onion should be cooked but not overcooked.