1. Line the dehydrated sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor jar put sunflower seeds, garlic, lemon juice, coconut amino and nutritional yeast.
3. Blend all the ingredients for a few minutes.
4. Place the mixture over the parchment lined dehydrator. Make role of 2 inches.
5. Place the roll in dehydrator at 100 degrees for 24 hours.
6. Serve Vegan Cheese Sticks with pesto sauce or any other dip of your choice and enjoy!
Sunflower seeds are high in potassium and low in sodium. It’s good for preventing allergy, high blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases.
Nutritional yeast is rich in Vitamin B 12.