Brussels Sprouts Saute
|Brussels sprouts||1 Pound|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Parsley butter :|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1) Trim the Brussels sprouts, remove and discard any old outer leaves.
2) In a pan, cook the Brussels sprouts in boiling salted water until just crisp; drain thoroughly.
3) In the saucepan, melt the butter.
4) Add the sprouts and toss them over a low heat for about 3 minutes.
5) Season with freshly ground pepper and salt to taste.
6) Parsley butter: On a plate, combine all the parsley butter ingredients together with a knife.
7) Add the parsley butter into the sprouts and toss thoroughly.
8) Serve the Brussels Sprouts Saute immediately.