Brussels Sprouts Appetizer
|Brussels sprouts||2 Pound|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sweet pickle relish||4 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, grated|
1. Trim and cook Brussels sprouts under cutting and cooking.
2. In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, capers and liquid, sugar, onion, salt and pepper, cayenne, and enough vinegar to a thin sauce.
3. Skew each sprout on a toothpick.
4. Serve with a bowl of the sauce as a dip.
5. Alternately toss sprouts with sauce and serve as salad.