Stir Fried Brussels Sprouts
|Brussels sprouts||4 Cup (64 tbs), trimmed and cut in half lengthwise|
|Boiling salted water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced / mashed|
|Chopped parsley/Sliced green onion tops / toasted sesame seed||2 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
1. In a saucepan boil large quantity of salted water and cook sprouts for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Drain out sprouts from water and cool quickly with cold water.
3. Drain again and keep aside.
4. In a 10-inch or larger frying pan or wok heat oil over high.
5. As the oil starts bubbling add ginger and garlic and stir quickly with a spatula for 30 seconds.
6. Add sprouts, water, sugar, and salt.
7. Turn with a spatula for 1 to 2 minutes.
8. Serve in a warm dish and garnish with parsley or another garnish.