Rice and Bean Sprouts
|Toasted sesame seed||3 Tablespoon, crushed|
|Green onions with tops||2 , minced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced / mashed|
|Salad oil/Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh bean sprouts||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Hot cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a pan heat oil and saute sesame seed with onions and garlic for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in the bean sprouts and saute.
3. Add few drops of water if required.
4. Stir in hot rice and soy sauce, mix gently. Do not mash the rice.
5. Crush the toasted sesame seed.
6. In a heavy frying pan dry roast the sesame seed.
7. Stir and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes until golden brown.
8. Spoon the seed into mortar, add pinch of salt and crush with a pestle.
9. Alternately whirl in an electric blender.
10. Serve immediately.