Stir Fried Bean Sprouts
Seasoned oil - 3 tablespoons
Spring onions - 2-3, cut into short sections
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Soft brown sugar - 1/2 teaspoon
MSG (optional) - Pinch
1. In cold water wash the bean sprouts and discard any husks and other bits and pieces that float to the surface.
2. Rinse and drain well - get rid of as much excess water as possible.
3. In a preheated wok heat the oil until hot and stir-fry the bean sprouts and spring onions together for about 1 minute.
4. Add the salt and sugar, continue stirring for 30-40 seconds more, add the msg (if using) and blend well.
5. Serve Stir Fried Bean Sprouts hot or cold.