|Sprouts||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Blanched almonds||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Lemon||1 , rind grated|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger wine||4 Tablespoon|
|Preserved ginger pieces||2|
1. Wash and trim the sprouts. Cook in boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes, then drain.
2. Melt the butter in a pan, add the almonds and cook gently, stirring occasionally, until a light golden brown.
3. Add the lemon rind, juice, ginger wine and sprouts.
4. Cook for a few minutes until the sprouts are tender.
5. Cut up the ginger and add to the sprouts; season to taste and serve immediately.