Vineyard Brussels Sprouts
|Frozen brussels sprouts||20 Ounce|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1⁄4 Clove (1.25 gm)|
|Green grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Read the package directions and cook the Brussels sprouts for 2 minutes less than instructed. Drain.
2) Add in the salt, sugar, 1 tablespoon butter, pepper and garlic.
3) Mix together the remaining butter, grapes, and honey in skillet.
4) Gently heat till the butter is bubbly.
5) Add in the Brussels sprouts; and gently toss.
6) Serve immediately.