Oven Braised Brussels Sprouts
|Brussels sprouts||500 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||15 Milliliter, grated (1 Tablespoon)|
1. Wash the Brussels sprouts with water and chop off the bottoms.
2. Using a paring knife, make a deep cross cut in the bottom of each sprout.
3. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
4. Grease a wax paper lightly.
5. In a steamer, steam sprouts just until slightly tender.
6. In a casserole or baking dish large enough to hold all sprouts in one or two layers, arrange the Brussels sprouts.
7. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle Parmesan cheese.
8. Cover the Brussels with the greased wax paper.
9. Place the casserole in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes until sprouts are tender.
10. Serve hot.