Bean Sprout Salad With Soy Ginger Dressing
|Bean sprouts||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Boiling water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon, minced|
|Hot sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Seasoning||To Taste (Salt, Pepper Or Any Other Spice)|
1) Take a pan and boil water in it removing it from heat after it boils.
2) Add the bean sprouts to it and soak them for half an hour.
3) Drain the water from pan and rinse with cold water immediately.
4) Take a mixing bowl of large size and add the bean sprouts, sherry, ginger, soya sauce, seasoning and hot oil to it.
5) Toss the ingredients to enable proper mixing.
6) Serve after garnishing with green onions.