Hi Pro Sprouts
|Tomato juice||1 Liter (4 Cups)|
|Lemon juice||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Celery||2 , chopped (Stalks With Leaves)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Onions||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Green peppers||30 Milliliter, diced (2 Tablespoon)|
|Celery seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Sunflower seeds||125 Milliliter, sprouted (1/2 Cup)|
|Soybeans||125 Milliliter, sprouted (1/2 Cup)|
|Cumin powder||1 Dash|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
1. In a blender, process 1 cup of tomato juice with lemon juice, celery stalk, fresh parsley, onions, green peppers and celery seed at high speed until smooth.
2. Add rest of the juice and process until thoroughly mixed.
3. In a pan or wok, pour enough tomato juice mixture to cover the bottom.
4. Add tamari and garlic and bring it to a boil.
5. Add sprouts and cook for 5 minutes; stir occasionally.
6. Serve alone or with tacos or use as a filling.