1. Pre-heat your broiler on high, having the rack 5-6 inches from the top.
2. Thoroughly wash the brussel sprouts and remove any old looking leaves.
3. Depending on the size, leave as whole if bite size, or cut in half.
4. Place on sheet pan (aka cookie sheet), with parchment paper or foil.
5. Drizzle with olive oil.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Toss/mix well.
8. Broil for 5-7 minutes, moving around the brussel sprouts a few times so they evenly brown.
8. Then turn off broiler, and turn oven to 350 degrees and roast 5-7 minutes until tender, but not mushy.
9. Remove from oven, and serve.