Shrimp Saute With Bean Sprouts
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Green shrimp||1 Pound, shelled and deveined, washed and drained on several layers of paper towels|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, finley minced|
|Ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant chicken bouillon||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Bean sprouts||1 Pound, washed, drained|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat dish on High for 5 minutes.
2. In the browning dish, add olive oil, shrimp, garlic, chives and ginger to the dish; stir.
3. Cook on Medium for 1 minute; stir.
4. Heats for another 1 minute until the shrimps are pink.
5. In a 2-quart casserole, boil water and add instant chicken-bouillon, cook on high for about 1-1/2 minutes.
6. Stir in the drained bean sprouts.
8. Cook on Medium for 4-1/2 minutes.
9. Add the bean sprout mixture to the shrimp.
10. Pour soy sauce; mix well.
12. Cook on Medium for 1 minute.
13. Serve hot.
Calories 200 Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.2%
Saturated Fat 0.95 g4.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172.4 mg57.5%
Sodium 597.9 mg24.9%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 27 g54.3%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 33.1%
Calcium 8.1% Iron 22.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet