Bean Sprouts Piquant
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced long|
|Canned bean sprouts||20 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Basil leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1) Drain the water from the can of bean sprouts and rinse the sprouts in clean water.
2) In a large saucepan, add margarine.
3) When the margarine has melted, add the sliced mushroom and saute a while.
4) Add in the drained bean sprouts.
5) Now add the marjoram, basil leaves, salt and lemon juice.
6) Let the sprouts cook for a few minutes till done.
7) Garnish the Bean Sprouts Piquant with more basil leaves.
8) Serve as an accompaniment during the main course or even as a simple starter.
Calories 55 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.6%
Saturated Fat 0.42 g2.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 73 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 2.7% Vitamin C 23%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet