Quick Brussels Sprouts
|Frozen brussels sprouts packet||1|
|Croutons||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Parmesan cheese||, grated (as required)|
1) Read directions on the package and cook the Brussels sprouts accordingly. Drain well.
2) In a saucepan, heat butter.
3) Add in the croutons and toss.
4) In a bowl mix together the croutons, Brussels sprouts, parsley and salt and lightly toss.
5) Transfer into a warm serving dish.
6) Generously sprinkle with cheese.
7) Serve immediately.