|Fresh brussels sprouts||3 Pint|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Stick)|
|Sifted all purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Instant chicken broth/2 teaspoons granulated chicken bouillon||2 Ounce|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Trim the sprouts-slice most of the stem off each sprout, but leave a bit of the base.
2) Cut the large Brussels sprouts into half, if any.
3) Take a large saucepan and cook the sprouts without lid in boiling hot salted water for about 10 minutes until soft enough.
4) Drain excess water and return to the saucepan.
5) Peel the cucumbers, cut into quarters lengthwise.
6) Now cut the quarters into 1-inch-thick slices.
7) Fry the chopped in butter or margarine making sure you turn them frequently.
8) Creamed sprouts can be served with crisp bacon.