|Brussels sprouts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Trim and wash the sprouts well.
2) If too large, then cut in half.
3) In a pot add salt and the sprouts along with enough water to just cover.
4) Place a lid over and cook till softened, taking care not to over cook.
5) Serve with melted butter.
6) You could also pour over sweet-sour sauce and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 253 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.8%
Saturated Fat 15.5 g77.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.5 mg21.5%
Sodium 412.9 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.4%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 3 g6.5%
Vitamin A 28.3% Vitamin C 124.7%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet