Bean Sprout Omelette
|Bean sprouts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Heat a non-stick skillet or omelet pan on a low flame.
2. Melt butter in the skillet.
3. Add sprouts to the butter and sauté till soft.
4. Remove spouts in a side dish.
5. Use a medium sized work bowl.
6. Break eggs in the bowl.
7. Use a fork to beat the eggs until yolks have blended with whites.
8. Add milk and seasonings and whisk to combine with eggs.
9. Melt butter in the same skillet in which spouts were sautéed. Allow butter to foam.
10. Pour the eggs all at once into the skillet.
11. As soon as edges of the omelet start to turn opaque slide a spatula under, lifting so liquid portion runs underneath.
12. Gently shake pan to keep omelet free. Continue to shake pan and lift omelet edges until there is no more liquid but the top still looks moist and creamy.
13. Spread the sautéed sprouts over the omelet.
14. Holding pan in your left hand, slide spatula under edge of omelet; lift and fold over about 1/3 of omelet.
Slide on to a serving plate.
15. Serve omelet with hot toast or muffins.