|Frozen brussels sprouts||20 Ounce (2 Packages, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Celery seed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Blanch the Brussels sprouts in salted water for 2 minutes.
2. Drain and refresh in a colander.
3. In a bowl, combine all other ingredients and whisk with a fork to blend well.
4. Pour the dressing over the hot sprouts.
5. Toss until sprouts are well coated with the dressing.
6. Serve the sprouts immediately
7. Tastes best when warm.