1. Trim the base of the Brussels sprouts and the asparagus, set aside
2. Dice the yellow squash and cut remove the thread from the sugar snap peas, set aside.
3. Wash all the vegetables in a colander under running water and drain the water.
4. Preheat the oven to 450 degree.
5. Prepare a baking dish, grease it with cooking spray.
6. Place all the vegetables in the baking dish, add the butter on top, arrange the bacon slices on top; the top has to be covered with bacon slices.
7. Roast it in the oven for 35-45 minutes, check the brussel sprouts it should be fork tender.
8. Serve the roasted brussel sprouts and asparagus hot.