|Moong beans||190 Milliliter (1 teacup)|
1. Wash the moong and soak in water for a minimum 4 hours.
2. Drain thoroughly and wait for 5 minutes.
3. Keep in a jar covered with a piece of cloth for 5 to 6 hours.
4. Place in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Next day, wash thoroughly, drain and again keep in a jar covered with a piece of cloth for 5 to 6 hours.
6. Place in the refrigerator overnight.
7. Sprinkle water on the sprouted beans on the third day and store in the refrigerator until required for use.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 659 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.4%
Saturated Fat 0.66 g3.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 28.5 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 119 g39.7%
Dietary Fiber 31 g123.9%
Sugars 12.5 g
Protein 45 g90.7%
Vitamin A 4.3% Vitamin C 15.2%
Calcium 25.1% Iron 71.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet