Stir Fried Shrimp With Bean Sprouts And Snow Peas
|Cloud ear mushrooms||2 Tablespoon|
|Bean sprouts||1 Pound|
|Snow peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Ginger root slice||2 (Use Fresh)|
|Fresh ginger slice||2|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Soak cloud ear mushrooms.
2. Shell and devein shrimp; cut each in 2 or 3 pieces. Blanch bean sprouts. Stem snow peas.
3. Slice celery thin; also scallions and soaked mushrooms. Mince garlic and ginger root.
4. Blend cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce, sherry and pepper to a paste.
5. Heat oil. Add salt, then sliced vegetables; stir-fry about 1 minute. Add bean sprouts and stir-fry 1 minute more. Remove from pan. (The vegetables should be tender but still crisp.)
6. Heat remaining oil. Add minced garlic and ginger root; stir-fry a few times. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish.
7. Add snow peas and stir-fry 1/2 minute more. Return other vegetables; stir-fry briefly to reheat.
8. Stir in cornstarch paste to thicken and serve at once.