Want cheese without the dairy? Learn how to make this delicious raw vegan, soft, herbed cheese now.
2 Cup (32 tbs) (dairy free)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely
2 Teaspoon (light)
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
Dill/Basil/ cilantro/ parsley
2 Tablespoon, minced
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped
1. In a bowl, put the soft cheese. Add green onions and miso paste.
2. Using a spatula, mix it well till well combined.
3. Add the salt and garlic and continue to mix till they are incorporated and evenly mixed.
4. Put the pine nuts and dill leaves and resume mixing till all ingredients are combined.
5. In a serving plate, spread them on crackers or vegetable slices or on toasts and serve.
This spread can also be put into a piping bag and piped onto the crackers or crudites.
To make them in various flavors mix curry powder to taste Indian; Cumin and chilli to taste Mexican, etc..