Edam Sherry Spread
|Whole edam cheese||2 Pound (At Room Temperature)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash|
|Finely chopped pimiento stuffed olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take the Edam cheese and carefully cut off the top. Cut out cheese from both sections, leaving 1/2 inch shell in the bottom section.
2) Discard the top shell of wax.
3) Chop cheese into small pieces.
4) Take a processor bowl and carefully position knife blade in it. Add cheese and process until it turns smooth and forms a ball.
5) Add mustard, butter and Worcestershire sauce. Process until mixture is nicely blended.
6) Pack cheese spread into the cavity of cheese.
7) Garnish with parsley, if desired. Serve with crackers and enjoy!