Herbed Liver Spread
|Onion||1 Small, coarsely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), coarsely chopped|
|Chicken livers||1⁄2 Pound|
|Hard cooked egg||1|
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a small skillet, place the oil.
3) In it, saute onion, garlic, savory and thyme, until onion turns transparent.
4) Make the heat to medium and add livers, cook until just done.
5) Remove skillet from heat and let the livers cool for sometime.
6) In the blender, drop 1 liver at a time through the opening and process at high speed.
7) Blend the liver and hard boiled egg together and season with pepper to taste.
8) Use the liver spread on top of breads and sandwiches.