Onion Cheese Spread
|Onion||1 Small, quartered|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Pound, cut into 1/2-inch chunks|
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a blender, measure the milk.
3) While machine is running on medium speed, drop onion quarters one at a time through blender's feeding pipe.
4) Blend the onion and milk, add cheese as well in similar manner.
5) With motor off, scrap the cheese from the sides and let it be onto the blender with the help of spatula.
6) Let the dip set overnight for blending or flavors.
7) Use the onion cheese spread as your sandwich topping or simply spread it over toasted bread.