Concord Grape Spread
|Powdered fruit pectin||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Unsweetened grape juice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a large mixer bowl, thoroughly mix pectin and ½ cup of sugar.
2. Add grape juice and process at low speed for 7 minutes.
3. Add remaining sugar and corn syrup; mix for 3 minutes.
4. Into freezer containers, pour mixture and seal with tight lids.
5. Let stand at room temperature for 24 hours.
6. Refrigerate or freeze .
7. Use Concord Grape Spread to garnish desserts.