|Powdered fruit pectin||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Strawberries||4 Cup (64 tbs), pureed or finely mashed (fresh or frozen without sugar)|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
1. In a large mixer bowl, thoroughly mix pectin and ½ cup of sugar.
2. Add pureed berries and process at low speed for 7 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients; mix for 3 minutes.
4. Into freezer containers, pour mixture and seal with tight lids.
5. Let stand at room temperature for 24 hours.
6. Refrigerate or freeze .
7. Serve Strawberry Spread to garnish cupcakes or desserts.