1. Thaw or heat the edamame beans so that they're no longer frozen.
2. Puree them in a food processor with a bit of water and apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice) until they're roughly chopped.
3. Add the miso (or salt), ginger and avocado and puree.
4. Add the fresh herbs and/or sprouts, and puree again until everything is smooth.
5. Taste to see the flavor and then use the spread in whatever fun way you feel like.
When you are craving for something simple yet luscious that would fill you up without weighing your down, just grab some avocado spread, spread it on a cracker and chomp it down. Avocado spread is lighter, nicer and cheaper than most store-bought spread. And it’s healthy too. Learn more about this spread in the video presented here.