1) Use a cheesecloth to rinse thoroughly. Squeeze the cheesecloth to dry.
2) Place double layer of cheesecloth to line a colander or sieve and extend the ends over the outside edges of colander.
3) In a bowl, add the yogurt and blend thoroughly.
4) Pour this yogurt into colander and fold the cheesecloth ends over the yogurt.
5) Place the colander to drain on a large bowl.
6) Place inside refrigerator to settle for overnight.
7) In a small bowl, transfer the drained yogurt from the cheesecloth.
8) Fold in dried fruit bits, honey, and cinnamon.
9) Combine the ingredients and place inside refrigerator to chill.
10) Serve the spread with toast, muffins, or bagels.