Spread A Burger
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Frankfurter buns/Hard rolls||6 , lightly toasted|
|Processed cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Take a bowl and combine mustard, soup, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce.
3. Take out 1/3 of the soup mixture and blend it with onion, beef, and salt - pepper.
4. Spoon it on buns and spread it properly ensuring that edges are completely covered with dressing.
5. Bake the buns for 10 minutes.
6. Add the cheese with remaining soup mixture and bake for another 5 minutes.
7. Serve it as directed.
Calories 527 Calories from Fat 304
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g51.8%
Saturated Fat 12.3 g61.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86.8 mg28.9%
Sodium 1004.7 mg41.9%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.5%
Sugars 6.8 g
Protein 26 g51.6%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 5.4%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet