Yogurt Anchovy Egg Spread
|Hard boiled eggs||6 , chopped|
|Plain yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Anchovy paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olives||12 , chopped|
|Dill pickle||1 Small, chopped|
|Snipped chives||1 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
|Brown bread/Crackers||1 (for serving)|
1. In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
2. Stir lightly but mix well.
3. Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
4. Before serving, transfer the spread into a serving bowl.
5. Garnish with snipped chives.
6. Serve the spread with crackers or brown bread triangles.