Yogurt Anchovy Egg Spread
|Hard boiled eggs||6 , chopped|
|Plain yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Anchovy paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olives||12 , chopped|
|Dill pickle||1 Small, chopped|
|Snipped chives||1 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
|Brown bread/Crackers||1 (for serving)|
1. In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
2. Stir lightly but mix well.
3. Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
4. Before serving, transfer the spread into a serving bowl.
5. Garnish with snipped chives.
6. Serve the spread with crackers or brown bread triangles.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1039 Calories from Fat 568
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g97.1%
Saturated Fat 21.9 g109.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1519 mg506.3%
Sodium 1849.3 mg77.1%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15.1%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 27.8 g
Protein 69 g138.1%
Vitamin A 72.2% Vitamin C 26.6%
Calcium 114.9% Iron 42.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet