|Diced cooked chicken||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced capsicum||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped green onions||1 Teaspoon|
|Yogurt cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mustard powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Eggless mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon|
1) Chop the chicken and cut the veggies, as desired.
2) In a bowl, combine yoghurt cheese, mustard powder and mayonnaise.
3) Mix well and add capsicum, onion and chicken.
4) Mix thoroughly.
5) Add pepper and salt.
6) Cover the bowl with cling film and keep in refrigerator.
7) Use the chicken spread as sandwich filling.