|Gelatin||1 Teaspoon, in 2 tablespoons of water|
|Diced strawberries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Fresh lime juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar/Equivalent sweetener||3 Tablespoon|
1) Cut the strawberries.
2) Soak the gelatine.
3) In a saucepan with heavy bottom, combine lime juice, water and strawberries and mix well.
4) With a spoon, coarsely crush the strawberries.
5) Place the pan on fire and boil the mixture.
6) On medium fire, cook for 4-5 minutes until strawberries are slightly cooked while stirring continuously.
7) Remove the pan from heat and add the sugar and soaked gelatine.
8) Stir the mixture well unti gelatine is dissolved.
9) Let it become cool then transfer to a jar and cover.
10) Store in frefrigetaor for upto 15 days.
11) Top the bread slices with strawberry spread or swirl it on puddings.